- Knowledge Base
- Premium Modules & Integrations
Logic (Smart Content)
Page Components (code)
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Installing premium modules & integrations
Want to add extra functionality to your project? Let's check out our modules & integrations!
In every project, various modules & integrations can be added. These can be found in the General Settings of the Project Dashboard
(1) Language Manager: Add multiple languages to your project
(2) Dynamic Content: Making collections for blogs, products, news ...
(3) Extra storage: Add another 5 GB of storage
(4) Logic Gated content, A/B testing, Time rules & API
(6) User Management
(7) Story Chief
(9) Real estate (Whise)
(10) Web3: Build gated content with a wallet login
(2) Google Drive
Giving Integration access to your team member
When your client needs to enter their credentials, you can give them access on a per-member basis. This can be done after installing the integration of choice.
Next to the connect button is a small settings menu with the option to Change Permissions.
This will open a pop-up with all the project members and their access. (see image below)