Page Components (code)
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Optimize your images for the web
How can you use your images in the best way for web display? Follow the suggestions below to optimize your images before uploading them to your project.
- Upload images in .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .svg, or .gif format only.
- Only use letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens in file names.
- Name the image file correctly to help your SEO
- Image file names should be lowercase.
- Reduce the file size of your images.
- Save images in RGB color mode. CMYK won't render in most browsers.
- It's recommended to use image files of less than 500 KB, even if the limit for an individual image upload is 20 MB.
- Uploading larger images can affect site performance.
When possible, before uploading, size your images exactly as you want them to appear on your site.