Getting Started (workflow guideline)
- 1. SiteManager Studio Signup (first time only)
- 2. Create a new website project
- 3. Design setup
- 4. Create first layout (content)
- 5. Add Content
- 6. Content Design
- 7. Check Responsive
- 8. Powerful CMS upgrades
- 9. Create Layout Variants
- 10. Custom development
- 11. SEO features
- 12. Add additional users
- 13. Go Live
Integrations & Databases
Search Engine Optimization
The SiteManager platform comes loaded with design elements, page components, themes and layouts to build a unique website.
All these library components are completely built with the Developer application.
Front-end developers can use this application to edit or create their own unique elements for the platform. The back-end (CMS forms) for these components will be automatically generated by our back-end automation software.
The 3 back-end building sections are:
- Page Components: edit and create your own CMS page components
- Design elements: edit and create your own Design elements
- Layout Widgets (used for design components): edit and create CMS layout components
Full documentation for the developer can be found here: