If you started from a theme it's likely that some of these features have already been installed. If you don't see the feature on the list of the system updates page it's already installed.
Click the blue upgrade store button on the top of your page. Then click the view upgrades button in the System Updates section.
There are 3 important updates that benefit most projects.
- Advanced item options: Adds the option button to page components: duplicate, move between pages, etc...
- Copy pages: copy entire pages in one click.
- Invisible pages: removes page from visual menu of the website, used for internal links to hidden pages
Other System Updates that are important:
- Submenu: add a submenu to your website
- Open Graph: when you edit your page you can add open graph properties. The open graph text, description and image show up when you share the page on social media
- File Management: Add files for download.
- Cookie Accept Warning: add a cookie banner to your website.
- Google verification file: upload your verification file for google webmaster
- External link Pages: Option to add an external link to a page in your main menu.
- Favicon: add a favicon (in all sizes) to your website project.
- Sitemap: create or upload your own sitemap