MAILCHIMP FOR SITEMANAGER
Adding sign-up methods for your MailChimp lists to your SiteManager project.
MailChimp for SiteManager helps you add more subscribers to your MailChimp lists using various methods. You can create good looking opt-in forms or any other form on your site.
INSTALLING THE INTEGRATION
- In SiteManager , go to Upgrade Store > Integrations > Mailchimp, install Mailcimp API KEYS and Mailchimp Builder (image A)
- Set your Mailchimp API Key at Settings > API KEYS & TOKENS > Mailchimp api key
- Login to your Mailchimp account
- Select a MailChimp list to subscribe people to.
- Build a form in your Mailchimp list. (image B)
- How To:
- Go to 'Settings' -> 'List fields and *|MERGE|* tags'
- Add a 'Field'
- Choose the type of your 'Field'
- How To:
- Rebuild the same form within SiteManager, be sure you added one email input to let it work
- (Optional) You can add more fields in your SiteManager form
- Connect the input field with the corresponding Mailchimp input field by giving it the correct 'merge tag' (image C)
- Once everthing is set correctly, you can fill in your form to test the connection.
Notice: It can take up a few minutes before the subscriber is inserted to your Mailchimp List