With banner content it is possible to work with the entire width of the screen, but the added elements can still be shown in a container (within content boundaries).
If we edit banner content, we first have the setup section.
- In Banner content there is the option to choose between banner boxed (within content boundaries) or full width (entire width of the screen).
- Background setting is used to enable a color, cover picture (image), pattern, parallax picture (moves when scrolling) or no background.
- If Background setting is used to define a color, this code will be used to fill the background of the element.
- The image that has be showed when the background setting is used to visualize a cover or parallax picture.
- The margin on top and bottom is being expressed in pixels.
- Minimum height of the parallax is only enabled when the Background setting is used to show a parallax picture.