Getting Started (workflow guideline)
- 1. SiteManager Studio Signup (first time only)
- 2. Create a new website project
- 3. Design setup
- 4. Create first layout (content)
- 5. Add Content
- 6. Content Design
- 7. Check Responsive
- 8. Powerful CMS upgrades
- 9. Create Layout Variants
- 10. Custom development
- 11. SEO features
- 12. Add additional users
- 13. Go Live
Integrations & Databases
Search Engine Optimization
Page Components (code)
Advanced options for page components
In SiteManager, the settings of a page element can be set individually by clicking the gear icon when hovering a specific page element.
Every element has it's own settings (as shown below):
- The visible button allows the user to show or to hide the entire element.
ATTENTION: Underneath the language the word Invisible is being displayed (works the other way around):
- ON => invisible
- OFF => visible
Example: element has to be hidden in every situation
- Visibility=> OFF
- Dutch Invisible => ON
- English invisible=> ON
- Copy item to make an exact duplicate of it. It is copied at the bottom of the page you're working on.
- Move item to move the element to another page.
TOOL TIP: copying and moving items might save time when they have to be implemented on multiple pages.