MAILCHIMP FOR SITEMANAGER
Adding sign-up methods for your MailChimp lists to your SiteManager project.
MailChimp for SiteManager helps you add more subscribers to your MailChimp lists using various methods. You can create good looking opt-in forms or any other form on your site.
INSTALLING THE INTEGRATION
- In SiteManager , go to Upgrade Store > Integrations > Mailchimp, install Mailcimp API KEYS and Mailchimp Builder (image A)
- Set your Mailchimp API Key at Settings > API KEYS & TOKENS > Mailchimp api key
- Login to your Mailchimp account
- Select a MailChimp list to subscribe people to.
- Build a form in your Mailchimp list. (image B)
- How To:
- Go to 'Settings' -> 'List fields and *|MERGE|* tags'
- Add a 'Field'
- Choose the type of your 'Field'
6. Rebuild the same form within SiteManager, be sure you added one email input to let it work
7. (Optional) You can add more fields in your SiteManager form
8. Connect the input field with the corresponding Mailchimp input field by giving it the correct 'merge tag' (image C)
9. Once everthing is set correctly, you can fill in your form to test the connection.
Notice: It can take up a few minutes before the subscriber is inserted to your Mailchimp List