Getting Started (workflow guideline)
- 1. SiteManager Studio Signup (first time only)
- 2. Create a new website project
- 3. Design setup
- 4. Create first layout (content)
- 5. Add Content
- 6. Content Design
- 7. Check Responsive
- 8. Powerful CMS upgrades
- 9. Create Layout Variants
- 10. Custom development
- 11. SEO features
- 12. Add additional users
- 13. Go Live
Integrations & Databases
Search Engine Optimization
Replacing page elements
Replacing elements can be done in two ways:
- While hovering an element a blue ribbon is being displayed. This blue ribbon can be clicked to drag and drop the element to the desired place. You can also use the Green Drag button.
- While hovering an element there is one arrow pointing upwards and one arrow pointing downwards.
These arrows can be used to switch the position of the element with the one above or the one below.