Getting Started (workflow guideline)
- 1. SiteManager Studio Signup (first time only)
- 2. Create a new website project
- 3. Design setup
- 4. Create first layout (content)
- 5. Add Content
- 6. Content Design
- 7. Check Responsive
- 8. Powerful CMS upgrades
- 9. Create Layout Variants
- 10. Custom development
- 11. SEO features
- 12. Add additional users
- 13. Go Live
Integrations & Databases
Search Engine Optimization
Page Components (code)
Add and delete pages
Managing, adding and deleting pages can be done in the Page Management of an account.
Adding new pages and deleting existing pages
- Adding a new page is done by clicking the Green Button (Add Page).
- Deleting an existing page can be done by clicking the dots on the right side of your page.
Select "Delete Page" and confirm your action.