Getting Started (workflow guideline)
- 1. SiteManager Studio Signup (first time only)
- 2. Create a new website project
- 3. Design setup
- 4. Create first layout (content)
- 5. Add Content
- 6. Content Design
- 7. Check Responsive
- 8. Powerful CMS upgrades
- 9. Create Layout Variants
- 10. Custom development
- 11. SEO features
- 12. Add additional users
- 13. Go Live
Integrations & Databases
Search Engine Optimization
Login to your SiteManager Dashboard to view your projects.
(1) Click My Projects in the left menu. The 3 most recent projects you accessed are shown on the top of the dashboard homepage.
(2) Click here if you want to create a new project from scratch.
(3) Example of a project you created.
(4) Get access to the project by clicking the Login button
(5) Click settings to add premium modules or go live with your project
(6) Create a copy of your project
(7) Example of a project you have given access to but did not create yourself. Notice how you can only login. The project owner can give you specific project permissions.