Getting Started (workflow guideline)
- 1. SiteManager Studio Signup (first time only)
- 2. Create a new website project
- 3. Design setup
- 4. Create first layout (content)
- 5. Add Content
- 6. Content Design
- 7. Check Responsive
- 8. Powerful CMS upgrades
- 9. Create Layout Variants
- 10. Custom development
- 11. SEO features
- 12. Add additional users
- 13. Go Live
Integrations & Databases
Search Engine Optimization
Page Components (code)
Copy a project
You can copy an entire project (CMS, Design, Developer) in one click. You can only copy projects you have created. You can not copy projects where you were added to the project as user.
Go to the settings page of your project: http://knowledge.sitemanager.io/sitemanager-dashboard/basics/project-overview
(1) Click Copy Project to open the copy modal.
(2) Fill in a unique new project name for your project and click Copy Project
The SiteManager platform will copy the entire website in a new project.
The domainnames that are linked to the original project are not copied or linked.