This articles gives insights in the functionalities of the project settings page.
Go to Settings page
To go to the settings page login to your SiteManager Dashboard.
There are 3 ways to go to the settings page of a project:
(1) Search for your project by typing in the project name
(2) Browse all your projects
(3) Click on the settings button of one of the 3 recent active projects
On the settings page of your project you can do the following:
(1) Login to your project back-end (CMS, design, developer)
(2) Visit your project ( staging URL )
(3) Add premium modules to your project (databases, language management, ...)
(4) Attach a domainname to your project to put your website online.
(5) Add users to the project
(6) Change the credits of the project (if used)
(7) Activity Stream: view all activity for this project
(8) Make a copy of your project
(9) Delete your project (you can only delete your project if it is not live)
When you activate some SiteManager Add-Ons they might add additional settings to this page.
Learn more about Add-Ons here: http://knowledge.sitemanager.io/sitemanager-design/overview/sitemanager-design-introduction
(1) In this example you activate feedback capture platform Bugherd for your project