Getting Started (workflow guideline)
- 1. SiteManager Studio Signup (first time only)
- 2. Create a new website project
- 3. Design setup
- 4. Create first layout (content)
- 5. Add Content
- 6. Content Design
- 7. Check Responsive
- 8. Powerful CMS upgrades
- 9. Create Layout Variants
- 10. Custom development
- 11. SEO features
- 12. Add additional users
- 13. Go Live
Integrations & Databases
Search Engine Optimization
Page Components (code)
Adding custom fonts
Whether you’re creating a new SiteManager project or simply customizing a theme, custom fonts can help freshen your website’s style.
Navigate to your fonts
Once logged in to your project, go to the 'Design' application
Once you navigated to your 'Design' start screen, select 'Custom Fonts'
Adding custom font files
Here’s a quick summary of different types of fonts and their file extensions that's accepted by SiteManager:
- TrueType Font (TTF) – Compatible with Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above, Chrome starting at 4.0, Firefox at 3.5, Safari since 3.1 and Opera beginning with 10.0
- OpenType Font (OTF) – Has the same browser compatibility as the TrueType Font
- Web Open Font Format (WOFF) – Supported by Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above, Chrome starting at 5.0, Firefox at 3.6, Safari since 5.1 and Opera beginning with 11.1
- Embedded OpenType Font (EOT) – Exclusively available for Internet Explorer version 6.0 and above.
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) – SVG Fonts are currently supported only in Safari and Android Browser.
Choose you font files, type your font name and click on 'Add Font'.
Using your custom font file
Once your custom font is added to your project, you can select your custom font in the 'Design' application.