Getting Started (workflow guideline)
- 1. SiteManager Studio Signup (first time only)
- 2. Create a new website project
- 3. Design setup
- 4. Create first layout (content)
- 5. Add Content
- 6. Content Design
- 7. Check Responsive
- 8. Powerful CMS upgrades
- 9. Create Layout Variants
- 10. Custom development
- 11. SEO features
- 12. Add additional users
- 13. Go Live
Integrations & Databases
Search Engine Optimization
Filters are used to add a status to your database entry. For example: when you create a list of a certain category you can add the filter that they need to be published. You can also use statuses to create a list that contains all entries that are highlight on a homepage.
However it is possible to create a database without filters. They are optional.
Click Manage Filters on the database management page.
You can add or delete filters:
(1) Add a name for your filter
(2) What is the default value for this filter: No or Yes? You can also use a database as a filter. We are explaining this in the article: Connected databases.
(3) Click add to create a new filter
(4) You can delete filters