Page Components (code)
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
v2 - Project environment
v2 - Integrations
Adding Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a powerful tool to track user behavior and optimize your website. In this article you'll learn how you can install it on your website.
Google Tag Manager is not installed by default, so you'll need to install the module from the upgrade center.
- Open the upper left menu and go to settings
- Navigate to the upgrade center
- Navigate to SEO & Analytics
- Find the Google Tag Manager block, and click add to site
- Confirm by clicking install
After you've installed the module you can set up the connection.
- Open the upper left menu and click settings
- Click on API & Tokens
- Click on the pencil icon next to Google Tag Manager
- Enter your ID in the field Value API Key/Token
- Click save
And you're all set!
Remember to publish all pages after adding the Google Tag Manager key to your project.