Page Components (code)
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Install SSL certificate for domain
Check your DNS settings:
- CNAME www to dns.sitemn.gr
- A-Record *(root) to 184.108.40.206
For more information about this you can read: http://knowledge.sitemanager.io/sitemanager-dashboard/settings/setup-your-domain-with-dns-records
- Go to the settings page of your project
Go to Domains
Here you'll see your domain, its status and the SSL details.
- Click the dots to request the SSL
- Select the SSL of your choice.
- When agreed, click on the blue button "Request SSL" to install the SSL on your project
- The SSL should be visible within 2 hours. If it doesn't you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If the SSL request fails or shows an error, you can find more information on the specific error in this article.