Page Components (code)
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Install SSL certificate for domain
Check your DNS settings:
- CNAME www to dns.sitemn.gr
- A-Record *(root) to 220.127.116.11
For more information about this you can read: http://knowledge.sitemanager.io/sitemanager-dashboard/settings/setup-your-domain-with-dns-records
- Go to the settings page of your project
- Click on the subscription button
Go to subscription detail
You now see the subscription details of your project. In the second section you notice the domains that are linked to your project.
- Click on the blue button 'Request SSL'
- Select the SSL of your choice.
- Click on the blue button "Request SSL" to install the SSL on your project
- The SSL should be visible within 2 hours. If it doesn't you should contact email@example.com