In this article you will learn to install Teamleader forms from the upgrade store, set-up the integration, and style the form with the SiteManager design editor.
A. Install form upgrade store
1. Login to the project in which you want to install Teamleader Forms. On the CMS homepage click the upgrade store button or add more elements.
The upgrade store is the place where you install additional components and functionalities that come with every SiteManager website. You can restrict access to the upgrade store for your clients.
2. Click on the category "Integrations" > "Teamleader"
3. Install Api Key and tokens + Teamleader form builder. The page component will be added to the page elements section in SiteManager CMS.
B. Fill in the API keys
1. Click on the options button in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen
2. Click on the settings overview button
3. Click on the section API KEYS & TOKENS
4. Fill in your teamleader API Keys.
- Teamleader API_Group: In teamleader > settings > API Keys & Webhooks
- Teamleader API_Secret: In teamleader > settings > API Keys & Webhooks
- Teamleader sys_department_ID: In teamleader > settings > employees > Hover over the responible employee > ID could be found in the left bottom corner of your browser window.
- Teamleader responsible_sys_client_ID: In teamleader > settings > settings > company info > department > right mouse click, inspect element
(or ask Teamleader support to provide you the right ID's)
C. Add the Teamleader form element to your page
1. Click on add element in SiteManager CMS
2. Drag & Drop the element "Teamleader Form builder" on the preferred position in your page
3. Start building & editing the form
D. Design the Teamleader form
1. Go to SiteManager Design
2. Render the correct content page
3. Default, your form will follow the general style of your website. But, you can edit the style of each form element.
4. Change f.e. the background color of the form
E. More Information
Check our SiteManager YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC810UiLZD_sgjdPSykCDDJQ
Find more information about integrated forms on our blog: http://www.sitemanager.io/blog/teamleader-forms-a-smart-way-to-capture-emails-online/?lid=425
We hope you will enjoy the integration!